A sharp intelligence, to search for candidates with a huge variety of skills, a Nurturing attitude for one’s clients and sincerity towards one’s work. We at PitchnHire believe these to be the top 3 important skills for any recruiter.
A failed recruitment effort, whether it be due to improper delivery or due to the quality of delivery, can result in putting even the biggest of giants to its knees, hence recruitment is a area which permits the most specialized care as well as some of the highest budgets. After all, a company’s largest expense are the salaries, right?
Lawrence Bossidy, former COO of GE, said
"I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies."
This is why, organizations worldwide are highly selective of who they hire, almost to the point of being senile. This puts tremendous strain on the suppliers catering to the company’s hiring needs, be it the in-house HR department or the staffing agencies, to whom the work is contracted, in turn driving costs and need for specialized professionals to perform the task.
That is not a very nice picture, is it? So let’s repaint it a little, to make it appealing.
You partner with PitchnHire and, as per your operational requirements, have a single or a team of experienced Virtual recruiters assigned singularly and exclusively to your work.
PitchnHire provides quality recruitment support and work as a part of your own team of recruiters performing tasks such as:
- Reviewing job descriptions to understand the requirements of the hiring manager as well as, to ask questions that’ll help them identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs and will help you fulfill job orders with greater efficiency.
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Recognise candidates by sourcing and uncovering them from various sources.
- Screen candidates to assure their competence against a job description.
- Interview candidates over the phone to assess their qualifications.
- Following up to keep candidates in the loop. This goes a long way to construct your company’s credibility and keep the candidates continuously coming back to you or sending referrals to you.
- Present the candidate resume to your onsite managers to carefully look into or consider for further presentation to the hiring managers.
- Scheduling candidates for interview requests from Hiring Managers.
- Briefing and debriefing of candidates in relation to the interviews.
Contact Us to know more about how we can help you have a team of recruiters exclusive to you, at a cost at least one-third your current one!!!